Israel is the ONLY democracy in the M.E.

Israel is the ONLY democracy in the Middle East, and the only country in that region in which I would enjoy living.

Whatever kudos I handed President Obama from his decision making in the OBL/UBL strike have faded in my memory. I am once again disappointed by Mr. MTVPresident.

Israel has been a tremendous friend to the U.S. The U.S. needs Israel, and Israel needs to know that we stand with her. Peace must be made, and that cannot happen until Israel's enemies, and they are legion, acknowledge Israel's right to exist.

The people of Israel deserve the support of the West. It was the West that failed these people in their time of peril and it is the West that must endorse AND SUPPORT the legitimate right of the Jewish state to exist in peace. I would ask liberal Jews here in the U.S. to step up and press this administration to do the right thing... he's your guy and these are your people. To my conservative, libertarian and orthodox friends - Now is the time to let the administration and your members of Congress/Senate know that we are watching and that we support the Israeli people.