Voting with my Feet - Part II

I always read James Kuntsler's blog.  Not because I agree with everything the man has to say, but because he is a THINKING man.  Today he mention's his view that the folks on the Right are running a know-nothing campaign of sorts while being only slightly more kind to the Left.

I half agree with Kuntsler: I believe both heads of the 2H1P run a know-nothing disinformation campaign - and they run it at high decibels... 24/7. Further, I think there is no hope that a solution to ANYTHING of substance is forthcoming from either of those "heads".  Mayhap a third party, but under no circumstances from this crew.

So many of the political questions of the day can be answered with a pencil, a calculator, and a napkin.  Yet it seems to me that 100% of the true believers simply will not work that calculator nor heed voices that will.

As my father used to say when I was 15 and he had forbidden me to do something that "everybody else is doing":  "If everybody else went down and jumped off the bridge... are you going to jump, too?"

I don't watch T.V... so I don't know what it is that folks find so objectionable in Glen Beck and Sarah Palin, et al, and their equivalents on the Left.  My bet is its just noise, and is of no bearing or meaning.  I can see slant and bias coming at me in loud colors in published "news" - and there are no articles, blogs, news... that are NOT slanted and biased (including yours truly).  The beauty of numerical analysis is the certainty of it all... though perhaps many don't see the beauty in that and go right on spinning and spitting and foaming at the mouth.

This much is certain: promises made by government will be broken.

----------------------------------------------

Pat Robertson is calling for Drug Law Reform?  Hallelujah!!! No pun intended.

Any step forward in ending the prison/industrial complex is a step worth taking.