Bond Market and a refusal to buy my physical Silver

I have a decent amount of physical gold and silver. Yesterday, I took 300 ounces to the local coin dealer - you know, the guy that seems to be in every downtown these days - here in Lebanon, TN. There was a big sign:

"WE BUY GOLD AND SILVER!"

So I walk in with a 100 oz. bar, and 200 Silver rounds. I wait 45 minutes, very courteously and patiently I might add, while the porprietor was in the back room talking on the phone. What I didn't know was that he did not want to buy my metal going into the weekend at these prices, so he was calling other dealers.

Guess what?

I left his establishment with the silver I walked in with. None of these people wanted to buy my metal.

This is NOT indicative of anything good for silver. (I think).

-------------------------------------------------

The corporate bond market does not appear too concerned with inflation, if I may make use of understatement.  Bonds rally while physical silver dealers refuse to buy? That just does no compute.