Moving

I am going to be Blogging at libertariananimal.blogspot.com for the most part. I will continue to comment on the energy situation here in the West, and in the U.S. in particular... but I am going to really pull apart the political implications of our energy conundrum, deficit, military budgets, social programs, et al... and take a hard run at my Talk Radio and documentary idea. We are at a cusp here on so many issues. I love my country and I LOVE being an American... I am not looking for votes and I am not looking for money... but I am looking for something. Soon as I figure out what that is, I will let you know.

Posts have been light of late as I have had bronchitis for the past month or so... and that hasn't helped the speaking efforts needed for a regular talk radio segment, either.  Please bear with me. I have been prescribed "gorillacylin", after the run of the mill stuff did not do the trick, and hope to be full of piss and vinegar in short order.

Greg Jeffers
Libertarian Animal