Gary Johson, Greece, Oil

In case you missed it, here is the link to Governor Gary Johnson's viral response to the Republican "debate". I must say, the Libertarian/Constitutionalist view point would seem ascendent. His views on abortion (government out of the equation, including government funding), Medicare (back to the states before it destroys the Feds), well, not so much on immigration..., Energy (free market not government)

Here is a link to my webcast rant on the War on Drugs and prison/industrial complex. Its 15 minutes. With practice, I will get the hang of it...

-----------------------------------------

The sell off in equities and Oil today was blamed in the media on Greece. I will reserve judgment on that... I increased shorts and cut longs... my sense remains that one big deflationary wave is in the cards... weather  or not this is it I cannot say... but when it comes, you don't want to stand in front of the avalanche, and you want to be there to pick up Oil if/when that comes to pass.