You Can't Make this stuff Up!

President Obama's Community Activist Center - ACORN - just ain't helping the Big Guy out these days.


(Disclosure:  I am a Pro Life Libertarian, I do not think the Government should be in the business of telling anybody who they can and cannot sleep with (given a reasonable age of consent) for ANY reason - but I would demand that the individual alone accept the repercussions of their decisions (yes, it is "your body" and you can sell it to whomever you wish, and no, the baby you might carry is not "your body" - just check the DNA - and you may not kill it. Irrespective of whether you agree or not... my position is fairly clear, I think.  It was just a disclosure, not a challenge.)

These are the people, the ACORN type community organizers, that made the statistical difference and gave Obama the Presidency.  

Please note that the documentarian is informing the ACORN reps that he intends to bring in underage, illegal aliens to work as prostitutes with he as their pimp.  Forget my Libertarian tendencies... just because I think a law is "wrong" does not mean that I would suggest one violate said law... prostitution is illegal, underage girls would be a Class "A" Felony, and I am sure that the folks at INS would frown at the whole illegal alien thing.

Just wanted you to know who this administration owes its favors to.

Greg