Weeds and the Chinese



For most gardeners and homesteaders, weeds are the bane of our existence. Not for me. I absolutely LOVE weeds.

I will admit, I used to HATE them. Then I decided that $3.50 per day for a bale of hay for billies separated from the herd (to prevent unwanted and untimely breeding) for 90 days or so could be improved upon. I had to cut the weeds anyway. Now I do it for about 10 minutes per day, load them all into a large trash can and dump the proceeds in the goat stall on top of the hay feeder. Now, MAYBE I go through 1 bale of hay per week... maybe even 10 days... and the goats are the equivalent of "grass fed" for those not going back to the herd (if you catch my drift).

-------------------------------------------


My bet is that trade will collapse between the U.S. and China and that that will be the vehicle that brings international monetary imbalances BACK into balance.

More soon...