Channeling George Carlin

I write this Blog to vent my spleen at the constant stream of B.S. coming my way.


George Carlin sums it all up for me very nicely.

I view our future through the prism of declining petroleum availability. Cheap oil smoothed over many of the mistakes and imbalances of the past 30 years. Expensive Oil, along with our silly social programs are going to magnify these mistakes and imbalances in the years ahead.

WE... are constantly under attack from the B.S. artists everywhere, all of the time. The Media, the True Believers (that's the Left), the education establishment (just more of the Left), Law Enforcement, Professional Politicians, Corporate Executives (who gain their "Right to Rule" from the education establishment and absolutely, positively represent the Left... All those guys that blew up the Financial System last year? 95% of them received their Right to Rule from only 4 Universities... are there really no smart people at Penn State, William & Mary, Auburn, Colorado School of Mines....? If this were the Military these guys would have been court-martialed and any body that was even near them would have their career effectively ended... Not so here, these folks will wind up working for the Department of Treasury).

Whenever I sit through a Wall Street conference or presentation, or my son's college night, or the pitch for "Money for the Catastrophe de jour", or ANY speech by Barak Obama... I hear George Carlin's remarks booming through my head.

Don't buy the Bullsh*t. (That may or may not include mine...)